CURRENT STATUS OF SINGAPORE FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS AS OF OCTOBER 25TH, 2017
Singapore has signed many free trade agreements with various countries. Free trade agreements will help you when trading goods by reducing tariffs and customs. Please check the list attached.
- China-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (CSFTA);
- India-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA);
- Japan-Singapore Economic Partnership Agreement (JSEPA);
- Korea-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (KSFTA);
- New Zealand-Singapore Comprehensive Economic Partnership (ANZSCEP);
- Panama-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (PSFTA);
- Peru-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (PeSFTA);
- Singapore-Australia Free Trade Agreement (SAFTA);
- Singapore-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (SCRFTA);
- Singapore-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (SJFTA);
- Turkey-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (TRSFTA); and,
- United States- Singapore Free Trade Agreement (USSFTA).
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Area (AANZFTA);
- ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA);
- ASEAN-India Free Trade Area (AIFTA);
- ASEAN-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP);
- ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Area (AKFTA);
- ASEAN Free Trade Area (AFTA);
- EFTA-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (ESFTA);
- GCC-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (GSFTA); and,
- Trans-Pacific Strategic Economic Partnership (TPSEP).
Concluded/signed FTAs (not yet in force):
- European Union-Singapore Free Trade Agreement (EUSFTA); and,
- Trans – Pacific Partnership (TPP).
FTAs undergoing negotiation:
- ASEAN-India (Services & Investment);
- ASEAN-Japan (Services & Investment);
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership; and,
Source: Ministry of Commerce, People’s Republic of China, China FTA Network
Note that the information on this website is for general knowledge and should not be considered as professional opinion. Each client is different and will require specific advices.
Trademark and Copyright
All rights registered and reserved. Please contact email@example.com for any reproduction in full or in part of this website.